Deposit and Withdrawal of Funds in Online casinos - An Overview of Payment Methods
Playing in an online casino often bears the same first question: How do you go about depositing and withdrawing funds into the player account? There are also other questions of which the best payment method is, if the deposit is safe, how much fees it might cost and how long it takes until the deposit has been credited to the player account.
Casinos sorted by Payment Methods
If you're looking for a particular payment method in a casino you can find an overview of the best casinos for each method by visiting the respective payment page.
Payment Methods in Online Casinos:
The selection of available payment methods is very diverse. There are credit cards, electronic wallets (e-wallets), vouchers, bank transfers and many more. The best payment method for the player depends on a few factors and what the player prefers. The methods can mostly be differentiated in speed, limits for deposits and withdrawals and fees.
Security has become an important fact, as nowadays there is a lot of worry about credit card fraud, stolen information and logins. As a general rule, you should always be careful when making a payment on the internet, and you should never enter your sensitive data thoughtlessly on a website without verifying that the operator is trustworthy. All online casinos that are presented on our website are using encryption technologies that protect your personal data.
On this page, we would like to highlight the different possibilities, and you can get detailed information about every payment method. This might help you to make a decision of which payment you would like to use. Keep in mind, that not every casino accepts every payment method, and some have a larger selection than others.
Credit Cards / Debit Cards
Probably the most common method of depositing funds into the online casino player account is a credit card. Even if it appears that the credit card is the fastest payment method, it might well be worth it to compare other methods, as credit cards can have some disadvantages.
- The payment is being processed within a few seconds
- Easy to use
- Fees can apply
- Credit card information is entered on the Internet, and may be compromised
- Withdrawals of player funds not always possible, and if it is, it will take a few days
The so-called e-wallets are a payment method that offers you a virtual account with a provider. The account will either have to be credited with money, or the provider charges your card or bank account automatically. Opening one of these accounts is usually free of charge.
- Deposit is being processed within a few seconds
- Safe method, as credit card data does not need to be entered
- Withdrawals can be processed within a few moments
- Fees may be applied
- Depending on which method is used, the e-wallet needs to be credited with money first
Probably the best method to control your spending, and to have the highest level of security. The vouchers are being purchased in a store or online, and can be used to pay online.
- Best means to control spending
- Deposits into casino player accounts are instant
- 100% safe, as no personal financial data needs to be entered
- Withdrawal is not possible, a different method needs to be used
- The voucher needs to be purchased before it can be used
Bank Transfer and Instant Bank Transfer
As one of the slowest methods of depositing funds into a casino player account, it can take several days before the amount is credited. However there are also services that can perform instant bank transfers.
- Instant deposits may be possible
- Good method to control spending
- Deposits and withdrawals are possible
- Possible fees when transferring money abroad
- Withdrawals from player accounts will take several days before the amount is credited
Mobile payments are carreid out from your phone and the provider sends you confirmation codes in text messages.
- Instant deposits are possible
- No payments appear on bank statements
- Spending can be limited
- Fees may apply
- Withdrawals are not possible